Friday, August 31, 2007

"1-18-08" News? This looks like a job for... someone else.

With all the rumors and supposed spoilers that have been spilling out onto the net on a near-daily basis regarding J.J. Abrams’ upcoming giant monster movie, I could easily devote the majority of the entries on this blog to covering tidbits and theories on that subject alone.

Instead, I think I’ll defer that duty to a handful of devoted bloggers who are committed to reporting the newest information about the film as it shows up. Listed below are a few “1-18-08/Cloverfield” sites that appear to be really on top of things:

Cloverfield News blog

1-18-08 Project Cloverfield blog

Cloverfield Clues blog

As for me, I think that I’ll just bide my time until the really substantial (and confirmed) news items roll around.

No comments: