Monday, September 24, 2007

Three More Monsters: Part 4

Another crop of playable monsters for Godzilla: Unleashed has been unveiled at IGN.com:

Mecha-King Ghidorah

As I have previously mentioned in one of my earlier posts on the subject, I’m not a terribly huge fan of variations on a given character taking up entire playable slots in fighting games- it just seems like a bit of a cheat as it arguably amounts to playing the same character twice with only slight differences in strengths, abilities and appearance. Mecha-King Ghidorah is certainly no exception to this opinion. Ah, well.

Obsidius

So anyhow, moving right along...

Megaguirus

Admittedly, Megaguirus was one of the last characters I played in Godzilla: Save the Earth but I was surprised to find out what an effective and versatile fighter she can be with her speed and energy-draining abilities. I’m happy Pipeworks included her in this new sequel.

No comments: